Live quiz this Saturday with your hosts: Willie Costigan & John O’Meara!
This Saturday (21st November – 8pm), why not put your brain where your mouth is and join Tricky & Johnno for the Clonakenny GAA Virtual Quiz!
You can play along on your own or as part of a team (please adhere to mass gathering guidelines!). There will be spot prizes throughout the night.
The Way It Will Work:
Register your team here to be in with a shout of winning prizes. You will be able to play along on Clonakenny’s Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channels. All you’ll need to play along is your Google Form answer sheet where you will upload your answers! Easy.
>> Watch Quiz Stream HERE <<
>> Question & Answer Sheet HERE <<
The answer sheet is a simple Google Form link for you to input answers and follow along. You can input the answers on another device (phone, laptop, tablet – whatever) and play along with the live video. But if that is too complicated, or you have no other device, simply write it down on a piece of paper, then submit after the quiz is finished!
All that’s left to do then is get your quiz face on and join us for all the craic on Saturday evening.
Simply get involved in the comments or tag us in a photo/video on social media, and don’t forget to use #CKGAAQUIZ.
1. Make sure your team size is under the limit for a mass gathering!
2. Spelling – we have to be strict on spelling and you may lose points for incorrect spelling. We are looking for capitals at the start of every word. (do not use ALL CAPS)
3. Remember: no cheating! This is a chance for us all to have a bit of a laugh. So don’t go Googling – you’re only fooling yourself!
4. DO NOT COMMENT ANSWERS on livestream video – be sound!
There is no prizes for 1st place, but there will be spot-prizes awarded throughout the quiz 😉 There will be prizes for:
- Best Team Name (must be registered to be eligible)
- Favourite comment (no answers, obvs)
- Best joke (we’ll ask you at some stage for your best one liner)
- & More!